FIRST OF ALL. Our 3rd Collection “Wishy Washy” launched this morning! This is definitely filled with some of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE pieces. What do you guys think???
And second of all……
In honor of today being April Fools and all, I decided to play a little game with you!
I thought of this while sleeping so it may have seemed cooler in my dreams, but let’s give it a shot! I’m going to write 10 sentences. All of which are filled with the truth, except for two or three bona fide fibs. The game? To tell me which few are the little white lies, I’ll pick the first couple winners for something awesome from Platinum!
1. Today is my birthday
2. Kiara’s sister Mariah had her baby boy yesterday, March 30th! (Did you notice their names?? Remind you of any cardigans from You&Me?)
3. Denise has a pup named Franklin and a kitty name Sammy that are arch enemies. (Well, trust me they don’t pal around!)
4. This is Denise and David’s 5th year going to Spring Break in Florida with their friends and family!
5. Our Spring 2013 Collection was originally going to be named “S’wonderful.” I fought hard for it, but Good Hart stole my ACTUAL heart eventually.
6. We have only 2 pregnant gals left at the home office! Miss Becky in return/exchanges and Elyse, graphic designer extraordinaire, are both having boys!
7. You’ve heard her name before, Sara Brown is Denise’s one and only favorite niece.
8. Matilda Jane’s first collection was Homegrown, Spring of 2008.
9. Kayla Henderson first joined Matilda Jane in 2007.
10. The Platinum website first started in 2009 as a creative outlet for Denise and me. We couldn’t stand just designing twice a year!
Okay, so I bet you find these super easy or a little tricky depending on when you joined the Matilda Jane Family! I’ll post the winners first thing tomorrow. Please only one comment per person!! Let’s play nice 🙂