I feel like it has been so long since my last blog, maybe because it has.
I have so much going on I would love to share, but no idea where to start.
Well, I’ll brain dump for sec and see where that goes.
1. Online Auction for Habitat for Humanity will be May 1st through Hyena Cart.
2. Cupcakes for a Cause was such a success. MJC raised over $3,200. THANK YOU!!
3. Art Fair is coming along and will be SO AMAZING!
4. Warm and Cozy will be in September, and has become bigger then I ever thought for its first year.
5. Spring 2014 has started and it will blow you away for sure.
6. We got a snow storm last night, and I HATE SNOW!
7. Sarah, Sam and I leave for China on Sunday.
So needless to say, there isn’t a lot going on in my life. hehehe
But there is one thing for sure,
I WOULDN’T CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING!!!!
Thank you Kimberly for sharing your photos
This photo sure did brighten my gloomy snowy day.
I just wanna squeeze her.
Speaking of squeeze, Alicia (Customer Service Extraordinaire) had her baby on the 28th.
Baby Adahleen weighed in at 8 lbs and 12 oz. She has a full head of hair and the sweet little whimper.
(Isn’t she sweet)
In about 8 more weeks we will be showing more photos of a cute little baby.
Becky is due May 1st with a Baby Boy!
and believe it or not still 2-3 more after that.
MJC caught baby fever and I’M LOVING IT.
Well back to work I go!