Ahh… I just wrote a really long post and I hit publish…then poof, there was an ‘internal server error.’ I could cry.
I guess I’ll summarize what it was about in list form, because my heart is broken and I know I won’t write it as well the second time. (Am I being dramatic or what?)
1. I’m supposed to blog on Mondays, you know, to keep us MJC girls on schedule. Oops! Here’s a sneak peek to forgive me!
2. I finished the 3rd book of Hunger Games last night. Man, it did not end how I thought it would. Or at least not in the EPIC manner I imagined. I probably need to stop comparing it to Harry Potter. Because nothing is better than that. But really…are you guys Peeta fans or Gale fans? My heart was with Peeta until I saw the first 15 minutes of the movie. Gale is so much cuter in it!!! Don’t you think? Regardless I wasn’t digging the movie the first time around, so I turned it off. Maybe I’ll try to watch it again soon…
3. Yesterday was a great day because Jennifer Roberts, our new Creative Marketing Director joined our team. She comes with boatloads of knowledge and a great personality that will certainly help us with our branding and so much more! I’m excited to see all the fabulous tools and ideas she has for us!
4. In my original post I went on a tangent about how I can’t call you guys customers without including the word friends too. To me, a customer is a person with a face I don’t remember and a name I never knew, but you guys are so much more. I see your daughters and, sometimes yourselves too, on the facebook everyday, and there’s no way you could just be a customer to me. To any of us at Matilda Jane, actually. Ahh, this has me thinking about Art Fair. I can’t wait to get the opportunity to chat with you all again! Even though you all know I’ll be a sweaty nervous mess
5. And last but not least, I want to know what you think of the weekly newsletter I’ve been sending out. I want to make sure it’s full of good stuff you want to read each week and not something you put in your Spam folder! So if you guys have any ideas for me, I would love to hear them. This newsletter is FOR YOU after all. It should be content you want to hear about.
Alright, I’m done! It’s definitely not the story I had written out before, but it will have to do the trick today. Enjoy your Tuesdays! Hope none of you lose any of your blog entries today!