Our spring collection The Adventure Begins is all about playing in fields of flowers, spending the entire day out in the fresh air and sunshine and making memories in our own backyards! Oh, what a wonderful place the backyard is, and it is where so many adventures begin…
Children have a special talent for finding adventure, and that is just what we tapped into as this collection began to develop. Our Design Team pulled out all the stops when it came to our spring pieces, with beautiful original MJC prints, updated heritage pieces and some new styles that will knock your socks off. And we can’t forget about our all month-promo–the beautiful Up and Away Weekender. It truly is the perfect tote for any adventure.
We cannot wait to show you EVERYTHING The Adventure Begins has in store, and February 1 is almost here!
We also have some other exciting news – we have a new website! Now there are three ways to shop with your Trunk Keeper!
- Shop in person at a trunk show, or host your own show to receive free and half-price items!
- Contact your Trunk Keeper directly, and she can place your order for you.
- Order online through your Trunk Keeper’s new MJC website, and make sure to choose your Jane’s show at checkout!
If you are new to MJC, welcome! Shopping and connecting with one of our wonderful Trunk Keepers is easy and can be done in a few simple steps:
- Visit us at matildajaneclothing.com and click “Shop now”
- Add all your favorites to your cart.
- Create an account at checkout – select your Jane at this point if you are shopping with a specific show.
- Once your initial order has been placed, you will be paired up with a Trunk Keeper who will be able to help you with future purchases, styling, hosting a show and more!
We are all about our Trunk Shows and that amazing personal experience. The best way to experience Matilda Jane is always at a Trunk Show, and our Trunk Keepers can help you as always with styling, outfit combinations, and fit advice. However, for those times when you can’t get to a show, our new website allows you the freedom to shop in a way that works best for you and your schedule.
In order to make sure you are ready for our February 1 new launch, pop over to www.matildajaneclothing.com TODAY and make sure your Trunk Keeper’s name or picture is in the left corner. If it is not, please reach out to your TK and get her personal website address. Also, make sure you have your Jane’s name ready to select if you are ordering online (if you don’t find your Jane’s name, make sure you are shopping from your Trunk Keeper’s page)! And remember, if you do not want to order via the new website, you can still order at a show or by emailing/texting/phoning your order in to your Trunk Keeper.
Ciao for now,