I’ve been back from Las Vegas for 5 or 6 days now, but it still feels like I’m far away. I think that’s because when you miss a day around here, YOU MISS A LOT.
And since I can’t think of anything to write today–AT ALL, how about a list of things to be happy about?
1. Oh my CUTENESS, the Second Release of Serendipity is around the corner and it’s even better than the first one.
2. Ha, can’t wait to show you the THIRD Release : ) It’s my favorite. Oh, and both Second and Third have a lot of size 8s, 10s, and 12s… So that’s something to be happy about too!
3. So happy to be home from Las Vegas. Lynette, Carla, and I ended up being the only gals from MJC that went!! It was nice to connect with our team in China over dinner and drinks, but you know what? It was even BETTER to connect with Lynette. Yep, I work with that woman nearly everyday of my life yet there is still so much about her I didn’t know!! I’m SO glad we got to spend that time together. I mean it.
4. THE GOOD ONES are coming. The shipments are on their way and I can hardly stand it. Matt, Denise, and I are so excited to see that truck! And so is our Platinum girl Carrie. Oh, haven’t you heard? She’ll be the friendly voice on the other line for THE GOOD ONES. Congrats to her and her new job!!! Don’t worry, she’ll still help Kiara at Platinum when she can but I’ve got a feeling THE GOOD ONES will keep her pretty busy : ) Check for TGO updates on the TGO facebook or on Twitter (@goodonesclothin)!
5. Denise and I started Spring 2013 fabrics last week. Already head over heels in love.
6. I’m sure there will be a Platinum upload early this week. That’s always good news, right?
Okay, I can’t think of more stuff to list. Told you I can’t think of anything to write today!