And it feels like Christmas morning… All through our building, we’re running around preparing to reveal our shimmery-est, lushest holiday line yet. It’s our idea of a fancy Christmas. Or a festive Hanukkah. And all the holidays in between.
We’re trying not to sound full of ourselves with all this praise for the line, but we just couldn’t resist making a list of top five reasons to be oh-so-smitten with the collection that puts the cap on Paint By Numbers!
1. “Encore” may mark the the last lovely release of Paint By Numbers, but it also means the beginning of the holiday season. From family get-togethers to nights in front of the fireplace with candy-cane hot chocolate, there’s just so much to look forward to!
2. It’s undeniable that these festive pieces are perfect for wearing to parties, but also imagine the look on your little lady’s face when she finds one of these in her stocking or under the tree! While we’re on the subject of gift-giving, we can hardly wait to start the search for this year’s haul of goodies to send out! (Can you say Spread the Love?!)
3. We hope that all of these fancy dresses are getting you pumped up for Christmas pageants and holiday recitals alike! Just picture your little gal up on stage, all dolled up in the Wonderful Winter Knot Dress!
4. From the silky, satin feel to the tiny stars woven into the fabric, the Constellation Dress speaks for itself! Think of this dress as the North Star, guiding the way to a whole new galaxy of cuteness!
5. This collection offers a chance to turn an “oops” into something that can make a huge difference in someone else’s life. The directional ornament-print fabric in the All the Baubles skirt has been turned topsy-turvy. Because of this, we have chosen to offer this item at a discounted price and donate the proceeds to a local charity that is close to our hearts: Habitat for Humanity. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes advantage of this offer! **Please note that this item cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.**
There’s just something about this time of year that seems to make everyone a little bit sweeter, right? It seems like there’s something in the chilly air that makes us all go out of our way to do a random act of kindness or plant a surprise for someone you love. We can’t put a name to what it is, but we hope it’s reaching all of you, too! (And more than that, we hope this feeling lasts!)
Speaking of surprises, how about a little giveaway to kick off this season of giving? Simply leave a comment below that includes a few lines about a random act of holiday kindness! It can be something you did for someone else, or something that was done for you.
Winners will receive their very own Mod Tee and All the Bauble skirt–perfect for spreading some good ol’ holiday cheer!
If there’s one thing we love, it’s hearing all of your inspiring stories! Winners, along with their stories, will be posted shortly so keep checking back!
Until then, we hope you enjoy soaking in all this new cold-weather cuteness!
Sam & Lauren