I can tell it’s about to be the beginning of a new season because I can’t keep my head straight. Yep, it’s true. I told Denise I might explode today….that’s why this blog is going to be in list form. Easy for me to type and easy to keep straight, because that is so not my strong suit today.
1. I’m so excited about the release of Serendipity next week. Lynette just walked in my office telling me how much the TK’s love it. And for some reason I’m still surprised. I know it’s silly of me especially because of how much I love Serendipity, but I’m my own worst critic and I won’t believe you guys like it until you REALLY get to see it and feel it. Only time will tell!! At least February 1st is literally just around the corner!
2. We have been hiring so many new people to pack your orders! Yep, we want to get pulling, packing, and shipping done as fast as possible come Feb 1st! This is good news for you guys, but also feels really scary to me. I’m just so protective of MJC, I want every single person who walks through our doors to be the PERFECT fit…and when we do so many hires at once it makes me nervous! Ha, but by now you guys have realized I have what Denise calls ‘chronic nervosa’, right? I think David may suffer from this too…
3. I still haven’t told you guys about how AMAZING the boys photo shoot in Austin went. Probably because I’m not allowed to give away much about it yet, but it’s on my mind 24/7. And soon it will be in yours too!! I bet we will start dishin’ out sneak peeks in the next couple of weeks!
4. I got to do a mini studio photo shoot yesterday at Betsy Kings studio with some of my absolute favorite people on this planet. Check out Matildajaneclothing.com and you’ll notice almost all of the items now have little girls as their main photo! What do you think?! Yesterday we had to take a few new photos to replace some old flats… So there’s two new cute girls on there!
5. Platinum might be a bit slower at the beginning of the Serendipity season, but it won’t be making any hard stops!! We have plans to keep this baby running as smoothly and as quickly as we possibly can while sparing a couple 433 gals to help the 435 girls pack your orders!!
6. Lucky #6!! Time for a contest to win my 6 favorite Serendipity pieces in your darling girls size. Pretty cool, eh? Now Denise said to make this contest as hard as possible, since it’s such a great prize and what not.. She even suggested asking you “How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?” but since I don’t know the answer to that, I’m going to ask something else! How about you leave a comment with the 3 places Matilda Jane has ‘lived’ in, from the beginning to now? Sounds easy enough, right?
7. Denise, Lynette, David, Carla, and I are heading to Vegas during the second week of February and I’m REALLY excited about it. Yes it’s for work, but I have a feeling there will be a little ‘play’ snuck in there too… Or maybe I’m just hoping for some!? I know David will make sure we have some fun, the man loves Vegas!
And there’s my big list of scattered thoughts. Hope you guys managed to stick with me while reading it..